The universal truth is that people buy from people they trust. Just think about it.
There are tons of articles and posts written on this topic. The only point which I could resonate with was that, find a solution to a problem that your audience is struggling with.
This helps in finding the best solution for your target audience.
To make it more simpler, ask the below questions to yourself while searching for products/solutions.
- Is there a software that will help your audience to save time and help in content marketing?
- Is there a software that will help your audience with autoresponders?
- Is there a digital product or course that will help your audience to get all the information they need to start their online business
- Is there a physical product that will help your audience overcome their challenges while golfing?
- What products/solutions can make your audiences live easier concerning their challenges?
To know more about the challenges or problems your target audience faces, you need to know your target audience first.
Once you have decided on the problems or challenges of your target audience, then start browsing affiliate sites.
- Warrior Plus
Well, there are many more affiliate sites and can provide a variety of products basis on your audience’s problems.
While selecting the products from affiliate sites, a few pointers to be kept in mind.
- The product (digital/physical) should be of good value
- The product should have good testimonials on google search
- The product should not be having loads of negative feedbacks
- The product should have a recurring commission
- Hows the payout for the product you selected from a vendor on the affiliate sites
- Do check on google for those vendors on commission payments
There are loads of YouTube tutorials available online, that will walk you through the affiliate sites, which are mentioned above.
Do share your thoughts in the comments section if this post was helpful and also let me know which products you decided to sell in your affiliate marketing business.
P.S. I found this article quite interesting when it comes to finding the affiliate programs. Do check the article out with their pros and cons. Here is the link https://nichehacks.com/best-affiliate-programs/